Updated May 28, 2020
The following information is regarding Teacher Professional Development and Mindz student incursions for the remainder of 2020.
This information may change according to Government advice.
Teacher PD Australia-wide
- Pre-booked teachers’ PD can go ahead with consultation with the school principal or payment can be applied to sessions taking place at an agreed future date.
- In-school whole or part staff ‘Understanding the Learning Brain’ teacher PD courses will begin from the start of term 3, 2020. See HERE for info.
- The facilitator will wear a face-mask when fitting a headset to any teacher volunteer. Hand sanitizer will be used before each fitting.
- Sydney based ‘Understanding the Learning Brain’ courses for individual teachers or small staff groups will begin on July 7 and then take place on the first Tuesday evening of every month. See HERE for info. All precautions from point 3 above will apply.
School STEM incursions for all grades
- School stem sessions for all grades can recommence from the start of term 3, 2020.
- The facilitator will wear a face-mask when fitting a headset to any student volunteer.
- The facilitator will use hand sanitizer before each fitting.
- The presentation area must be 2 metres from the front row of students.
- Bookings or inquiries can be made HERE.