Updated June 27, 2020
The following information regards Mindz public, private or corporate Experiences for the remainder of 2020.
This may change according to Government advice.
Public experiences – Sydney and Blue Mountains
- Public experiences in either Sydney or the Blue Mountains will re-commence on July 1, 2020.
- To facilitate social distancing, group size will be limited to 4 people unless in a family group where 6 can attend.
- All guests will need to provide a mobile phone number to the facilitator.
- Guests over 16 years are expected to have the COVIDSafe App on their phone.
- The facilitator will wear a face-mask when fitting a headset to guests. Hand sanitizer will be used before each fitting.
- Sydney bookings can be made from July 4 once a sutable venue is established.
- Blue Mountains bookings can be made HERE.
Private, Family and Corporate experiences
- Family and private groups are limited to 6 people.
- Corporate group numbers will depend on location.
- The facilitator will wear a face-mask when fitting a headset to any participant.
- The facilitator will use hand sanitizer before each fitting.
- Guests are expected to have the COVIDSafe App on their phone.
- For corporate events, the presentation area must be 3 metres from the front row of the audience.
- Bookings or inquiries for private or family experiences can be made HERE.
- Bookings or inquiries for corporate experiences can be made HERE.