Updated June 27, 2020
The following regards Teacher Professional Development and Mindz student incursions for the remainder of 2020.
This information may change according to Government advice.
Teacher PD Australia-wide
- Pre-booked teachers’ PD can go ahead with consultation with the school principal or payment can be applied to sessions taking place at an agreed future date.
- In-school whole or part staff ‘Understanding the Learning Brain’ teacher PD courses will begin from the start of term 3, 2020. See HERE for info.
- The facilitator will wear a face-mask when fitting a headset to any teacher volunteer. Hand sanitizer will be used before each fitting.
- Group participants are expected to have the COVIDSafe App on their phone.
- Sydney based ‘Understanding the Learning Brain’ courses for individual teachers or small staff groups will begin on July 7 and then take place on the first Tuesday evening of every month. See HERE for info. All precautions from points 3 and 4 above will apply.
School STEM incursions for all grades
- School stem sessions for all grades can recommence from the start of term 3, 2020.
- The facilitator will wear a face-mask when fitting a headset to any student volunteer.
- The facilitator will use hand sanitizer before each fitting.
- The presentation area must be 2 metres from the front row of students.
- Bookings or inquiries can be made HERE.