School ZOOM or video sessions are offered nationally and can target any grade or mix of grades.
While a different experience for students to the face-to-face brain presentations, the Zoom / video sessions still contain live, real time views inside the brain. Teachers often specify topics they’d like covered so that information is relevant to curriculum, student interest or school needs.
While Zoom sessions were great during lock-down, most schools are now choosing to show the video feed to the entire class via a data projector or large monitor. Individual student feeds aren’t necessary in most cases.
Topics that can be covered in a ZOOM or video session include yet are not limited to:
- Brain controlled prosthetics and wheelchairs
- Getting to the best brain state for learning and content retention
- The best brain state for making good decisions
- Brain health and neurogenesis
- The modular brain: What is it?
- Alcohol and drugs: What is the true impact on the brain?
- Neuro-plasticity: What is it and how do we help it?
What is the cost?
Zoom or video sessions can be booked as a single session ($300 + gst) or in a pack of up to several sessions. These sessions can take place anytime within a 4 x week period.
To enquire about a Zoom or video session, complete the form below and I’ll get back to you within 24 hours.[wpforms id=”4472″]