Updated October 7, 2020
School incursions and off-site Teacher PD will resume from October 6, 2020
This information may change according to Government advice.
School STEM incursions for all grades
- School stem sessions for all grades will re-start from October 6.
- Bookings or inquiries for term 4, 2020 or for 2021 can be made HERE.
- To help reassure students, the supervising teacher will use our infrared temperature gun to take the temperature of the presenter in front of any student group.
*The presenter will wear a mask and use sanitiser before fitting headsets.
*Students being fitted with a headset will have their temperature taken and must also wear their own mask
- Bookings for 2021 school-based (on-site) face-to-face teacher PD can be accepted from October 6.
- Sydney based ‘Understanding the Learning Brain’ off-site courses for small staff groups will begin again from October 6 on request. As these take place off-site, they CAN go ahead.
- To request a date for off-site teacher PD or make an inquiry for 2021 on-site PD, click HERE. *There must be a 2.5 metre distance between the presenter and the first row of teachers.
*The presenter will wear a mask when fitting headsets.
*The presenter will use sanitiser before each fitting.
*Teachers being fitted with a headset will have their temperature taken and must also wear their own mask.
IMPORTANT NSW ADVICE:
The NSW Government has directed NESA to undertake an immediate review of their processes. While most activities are on hold, the instruction on the NESA website states: “NESA Endorsed providers can continue to develop and deliver NESA Registered PD under their existing scope of endorsement – business as usual.”
However, the NSW Government website states face-to-face on-site PD cannot begin again. We will only be conducting our off-site courses until this contradiction is addressed.